- Be an ACTion H.E.R.O.: The ACTions of Super Successful Student Leaders
- Finding Your Glasses: Revealing and Achieving Authentic Success
- Hug an Elephant, Kiss a Giraffe: Redefining Diversity in Everyday Life
- BEyond yOURself: Building Collaboration in the Greater Campus Community
- The Freshman 15: What Every Successful College Student Should Know
- Harnessing the Power of Healthy Relationships
- Your Vision Unleashed and Uncensored
***I not only customize, but I can create a new presentation just for your event***
Justin is available for college and university events and is exclusively represented by CAMPUSPEAK. CAMPUSPEAK is a premiere speaking agency for all college audiences (students and staff).
Be an ACTion H.E.R.O.: The ACTions of Super Successful Student Leaders
Don’t settle for just being a student leader. Be a super successful one! If you’ve ever felt ineffective in your leadership role, it probably came from engaging in the wrong ACTions at the wrong time. Learn what super successful student leaders do and don’t do. You will learn:
- The differences between an average student leader and a super successful one
- How to implement the researched H.E.R.O. Leadership Model
- The correct ways to implement change in your student organization (there are 5)
- How to interact successfully with those you lead
- How to leave a legacy and empower others to take your place
This presentation is jam packed with information that will change the way you lead. This program is funny, energy packed, and interactive. Perfect for student governments, student activities, leadership conferences, and more.
Finding Your Glasses: Revealing and Achieving Authentic Success
Often, society, the media and our parents define what success looks like. From the right college or university, to the perfect job afterward, with a hefty salary, all while successfully adhering to an imaginary timeline—life can be just plain overwhelming! But what if you can find and achieve your own prescription on life?
Justin leads you on the journey of Finding Your Glasses!, during which students will uncover the core values that provide a foundation to achieve their vision. This exploration will aide them in setting and achieving authentic goals. Justin’s Clarifying Cycle of Success™ model, paired with the 6 Basic Lenses of Success™, will prepare students for successfully accomplishing their academic, career and life visions.
Having a personalized plan for life will lead to stronger relationships with self and others. Justin shares a practical process on how to create and live an authentically successful life, both in college and beyond. Do not let your vision go blind, start living and looking at life without regrets, through your own glasses today!
Justin uses inspirational and funny stories that can relate to the student experience. His energy and practical content is a perfect blend to move an audience!
This presentation is great for leadership conferences, first year experience and general student success conferences.
Hug an Elephant, Kiss a Giraffe: Redefining Diversity in Everyday Life
Tired of the generic and boring diversity programs? Justin is, too! Sometimes we have made diversity conversations so complex that people have missed its simple core and foundation. Diversity has also been made into a holding hands exercise where everybody agrees, but it really is more about authentic listening, being open and respecting others even when we don’t agree.
We’ve been talking about “diversity” for the last two decades, and it’s lost its meaning. Justin has pondered how we can hit some of the basics while still honoring the complexity of today’s conversation, and he’s discovered it’s all about learning to hug an elephant and kiss a giraffe.
Using music, movement and a substance-packed presentation, Justin will give your student audience an experience they’ll never forget! They will have fun while realizing the power that a diverse, engaged, socially-just college environment offers, and they will understand their role in helping to create an environment where everyone matters and feels empowered to shape their landscape. This diversity conversation is much better with Justin’s unique blend of high-energy, humor and practical content. Go ahead—open those arms wide and pucker up!
• Understand the basic language of diversity at its foundational core and the newer concepts like inclusiveness and social justice
• Increased willingness to embrace the benefits of a highly diverse campus community.
• An understanding of how each person can take an active role in creating an inclusive college community.
• An understanding of the four different social styles and how to use them in everyday life
• A readiness to take responsibility to communicate differences respectfully
This presentation is perfect for student body assemblies, new students, staff training and required programming for clubs/organizations.
BEyond yOURself: Building Collaboration in the Greater Campus Community
Would you rate the organizations on your campus as being more competitive or collaborative? If your campus is like mine was, then the fraternities and sororities may get along on the surface, but behind closed doors (and sometimes not so behind) there are divisive rivalries and unhealthy competition. Maybe it is a social club/organization that is having a program that seems quite similar to another program across campus and either one event has all the people, or people are split between the two events (assuming the campus community is interested in the event at all). Well your campus may not have embraced an appreciation for greater collaboration.
So you may be wondering, well shouldn’t our organizations still have competition? They should, however, unhealthy competition should never erode the progress of effective collaboration. Have amazing fun learning how to see and act BEyond yOURself! This program is perfect for leadership conferences, retreats and Greek Week.
* Ask about this Keynote for ALL organizations OR the Fraternity/Sorority community
The Freshman 15: What Every Successful College Student Should Know
What if all you needed for college success was 15 pounds? In this keynote or workshop, you will gain 15 pounds of success and a new perspective that will get you ready for a fulfilling college career. There are 15 things you need to know, including:
- How to be successful in college and still have time for your friends
- How to have meaningful relationships that help you instead of hurt you
- The simple truth of what you should do every morning and every night
- What you should do in every single class to do well
- How to set yourself up for a powerful transition to live after college
You’ll be out of your seats and having fun in this program perfect for new students. Justin graduated Magna Cum Laude and still made an impact on his campus. He’ll share the secrets and get you excited about all that lies ahead. Perfect for New Student Orientation, and the beginning of the 2nd semester.
Harnessing the Power of Healthy Relationships
Why are so many relationships destined for doom and failure? In this hilarious program, Justin will share proven principles, advice personal examples and stories that will inspire you to build the best relationships possible. In this keynote, you will learn:
- How to communicate with your significant other
- How to diffuse defensiveness
- How to determine if a particular relationship is the right one for you
- How to define those values that are most important to you in a relationship
This program is fun, interactive, perfect for healthy relationships week and the required programming for clubs/organizations.
Your Vision Unleashed and Uncensored
Stop living your life with your eyes closed to your dreams, possibilities and vision. In this interactive program, students will be asked to dig deep and consider ways to take control of their destinies. In this session, you will be challenged to:
- Identify your true vision, and vision impostors
- Recognize those factors that keep you tied down to mediocrity
- Break through the clutter of the culture to put action to your dreams
- Seek out a “vision partner” to hold you accountable to excellence
- Use applicable tools to fight for your life with all that you have
Justin mixes music, movement and message to give your student audience an experience that will challenge them to take action to shape their lives.